Family Secretary - Full Time
Salary: Salary Negotiable
We have an opportunity for a Secretary to join our Family department in our Amesbury office, working for the Head of the Family department.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience as a Family Secretary, with a good understanding of Family issues.
You will be a flexible and enthusiastic individual dedicated to organisation and client care. You will be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Preparing & amending draft documents.
- Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing with emails.
- Dealing with clients in person and on the phone. This can involve administrative follow-ups and assisting a client in the absence of the fee earner.
- Making appointments and assisting with queries.
- Supporting other members of the Family Support team and assisting other members of staff.
- Liaising with the accounts department where necessary.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication and IT/Case Management/MS Office skills.
- Fast and accurate typing, including audio typing.
- Efficient work ethic and time management.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to deal with clients, mediators and other contacts.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Good writing ability and a keen editing/proofreading eye.
- Family issue knowledge and experience.
Working hours – 09.00 – 17.00
Job type – Permanent
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.