Salary: Dependant on experience
Location – Warminster/Amesbury
Working hours – 09.00 – 17.00
Job type – Permanent
We have an opportunity for two fully qualified and experienced Residential Conveyancers to join our Wiltshire team and assume all aspects of Residential conveyancing.
You will have a minimum of 3 years Fee Earning experience handling your own residential conveyancing caseload. The residential Conveyancer will take on existing clients, grow their own portfolio and support the growth of our Wiltshire offices.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and proactive with strong organisational skills.
Skills and Knowledge
- Hold a Practicing Certificate Council for Licensed Conveyancers, SRA or CILEX.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Word, Excel, Office 365 and case management systems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and manage multiple clients and caseloads.
- Take over the management of existing clients.
- Undertake fee earning work and provide profitable contribution to the department.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with clients.
- Develop the business and customer acquisition of the Hampshire offices.
- Work with various departments across the business to both meet and exceed client expectation.
- Project management with regular communication across different departments.
- Draw up legal contracts and documents for clients.
- Update personal knowledge and read case studies to ensure clients are being delivered the best service and solutions for their case.
- Support other fee earners and their caseloads as reasonably required.