Girl awarded £1,000 for injury at beauty salon
Beauty Salon Personal Injury Claim Awarded £1,000 | Middletons Solicitors | Andover Solicitors
A 17-year-old girl has been awarded £1,000 compensation after her eyebrows were burned during treatment at a beauty salon.
She had her eyebrows waxed at the salon but when she left she noticed that they were still burning. By the time she got home, she had a headache and her eyebrows had swollen up.
She went to the A&E department and was told that she had suffered an allergic reaction. The area around her eyebrows was red and swollen. It took between two and three weeks to heal.
She brought an action against the salon, claiming that it had been negligent in failing to use a safe waxing procedure.
The salon admitted liability and the girl was awarded £1,000 for pain, suffering and loss of amenity.
We provide client focussed legal advice and assistance.
Our solicitors strive to deliver the best advice and assistance and an outstanding customer experience.
We serve our customers right the way across Wiltshire and Hampshire with offices in Warminster, Amesbury and Stockbridge.
Enquire about our services today.
Just a short note to once again express my sincere thanks to you, Sue and the M&U team, for all your help, cooperation and first class professional support. I am most grateful to you all.Chris Stephenson, Warminster